I missed the 14-month update! I did write some things down though for my due date group:
Ezra - 14 months on 11/16/13
30" and 19lb 6.8oz (doctor's measurments)
(24th and 12th %iles for actual age, 58th and 21st for adjusted age)
Milestones:
-Bottom left molar has broken through
-Can stand unassisted, but won't intentionally
-Just started to let go and lunge from one thing to another.
-High fives
-Climbs down the stairs
-Throws balls
-Will hand something to us if asked
-Better at taking appropriately sized bites of food
So here's what's going on at 15 months.
- New words: clearly signs "more" and "milk" (for nursing) and says "nana" for nursing. Still says mama and dada.
- Has both bottom molars and the top left is starting to poke through.
- He is standing unassisted more and more. I think the longest stretch was 10 seconds.
- Intrigued by putting things in places. He puts a ball on top of a toy ramp that it circles down. He puts cups inside one another and a small ball inside a cup. He puts unwanted Cheerios back in the box.
- Feeds us.
- Uses his front teeth to bite off pieces of larger food items (like sandwiches).
- LOVES the kitchen, cooking, utensils, steam coming off pots, etc. I took him to IKEA the other day, and the only toy he played with in the kids' area was the toy kitchen. And I'm pretty sure he got gastroenteritis from it.
- Wears size 5 shoes and 12 or 12-18 month clothes (18 month pajamas).
![]() |
| November - 14 months |
30" and 19lb 6.8oz (doctor's measurments)
(24th and 12th %iles for actual age, 58th and 21st for adjusted age)
Milestones:
-Bottom left molar has broken through
-Can stand unassisted, but won't intentionally
-Just started to let go and lunge from one thing to another.
-High fives
-Climbs down the stairs
-Throws balls
-Will hand something to us if asked
-Better at taking appropriately sized bites of food
![]() |
| Making cinnamon applesauce ornaments |
So here's what's going on at 15 months.
- New words: clearly signs "more" and "milk" (for nursing) and says "nana" for nursing. Still says mama and dada.
- Has both bottom molars and the top left is starting to poke through.
- He is standing unassisted more and more. I think the longest stretch was 10 seconds.
- Intrigued by putting things in places. He puts a ball on top of a toy ramp that it circles down. He puts cups inside one another and a small ball inside a cup. He puts unwanted Cheerios back in the box.
- Feeds us.
- Uses his front teeth to bite off pieces of larger food items (like sandwiches).
- LOVES the kitchen, cooking, utensils, steam coming off pots, etc. I took him to IKEA the other day, and the only toy he played with in the kids' area was the toy kitchen. And I'm pretty sure he got gastroenteritis from it.
- Wears size 5 shoes and 12 or 12-18 month clothes (18 month pajamas).
![]() |
| This is how our adorable Christmas tree cutting family outing went. |
![]() |
| Ezra freaked out about wearing a snow suit and he and I stayed in the car while Ross got a tree. |
![]() |
| Loving Zoo Lights at 15 months old. |





Comments
Post a Comment
Say hello!