Asher - 7 months (10/20/15)

I didn't weigh or measure Asher on his 7-month birthday... and now he's almost 8 months. Oops.

Clothing size: 9 months or 6-12 months. 6 month pants still fit. It's cold enough to warrant shoes sometimes, and he is in size 2-3. 

Asher got his first tooth on October 7 (6 months 2 weeks old), followed within days by tooth #2 - the usual bottom two incisors. He was pretty grumpy, drooly, and feverish.

He has been scooting around pretty quickly in the "army crawl" style, but gets up on his hands and knees and rocks. He can sit up in his high chair, but we don't really put him in a sitting position much otherwise, and if I try, he flips onto his belly and scoots away anyway! 

I've started back carrying Asher this past month in woven wraps a little more, and he giggles with delight every time I put him on my back. He hates his car seat. He puts everything in his mouth. He is still the happiest little baby ever.







Comments