Our friends Jess and Bonni got married this weekend. Ross and I are very excited for them. Jess and Ross were roommates their freshman year of college, and I became friends with him when I started college as well. When we moved out to Denver, we and Jess were roommates, and we were thrilled about Bonni when they started dating. We became good friends with her too, and now we hang out together all the time. Like, at least once a week. They are perfect for each other, and we were really happy to be part of their wedding.
 |
I picked the worst time to try to get a family picture. There aren't any good ones. Ezra was happier than this all day. |
Ross was the best man, I was a bridesmaid, and Ezra was the ring bearer. In case you are wondering how a 9-month-old can be a ring bearer, it was a pretty silly endeavor, but cute! The groomsmen stood at the altar while the bridesmaids walked in, so I walked last and carried Ezra. Instead of stopping in the line of bridesmaids, I walked up to Ross, gave him the rings from Ezra's shirt pocket, and then walked back to the end of the line of bridesmaids. I handed Ezra to my friend Cilla and stood in line. Cilla used her magical powers to lull Ezra to sleep for the entire ceremony. Perfect.
 |
| The cutest. |
 |
| Bearing rings is hard work. |

And here is a picture of Ezra and me hanging out while the bride was getting her makeup done:
Comments
Post a Comment
Say hello!