Wedding!

This weekend, we had the pleasure of celebrating my college friend Elizabeth's wedding up at Shadowcliff, a retreat center in Grand Lake, Colorado (about two hours from Denver).
In front of beautiful Grand Lake

Elizabeth is one of the nine awesome ladies I lived with in college. We call ourselves "Nancy" because we lived in Mod 9C. 9C, Nancy... they sound alike. Not all of Nancy could make it to the wedding, but most of us were there!
Most of Nancy

It was so exciting to see Elizabeth and Julian finally get married. They were dating VERY long distance for most of the time we were in college since Julian is from Colombia. Liz and Julian fell in love one summer while working at Yellowstone National Park, so Nancy overheard a lot of wistful phone and Skype conversations.
Julian & Elizabeth cutting the cake

They are adorable. Know who else is adorable? EZRA!

Especially Ezra in the mountains! In an alpaca sweater that Aunt Grace brought home from Bolivia! (before he was even conceived, because I was NOT missing the opportunity to put my then-future baby in an adorable alpaca sweater)

Having an idyllic lunch




Anyway, it was a lovely wedding, absolutely wonderful to see Nancy, and we are looking forward to returning to Shadowcliff for another wedding in a few weeks - stay tuned. We're in that one. And Ezra's going to wear a bow tie and suspenders.

Comments

  1. Bow tie and suspenders!? I will for sure get lots of pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog, just wanted to say "hi". Ezra is adorable. My little man was born May 19th at 30 weeks and is still in NICU. Thank you for letting me peek into your life and thank you for sharing Ezras world with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying hello! I wish you and your little one all the best!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Say hello!