Asher - 4 months

I apparently forgot to write Asher's 4 month update. Sorry about that, second child. I was preoccupied with moving across the country (his 4 month birthday was 7/20 and we moved on 7/24). Let's see what I can remember.

We did Asher's 4 month appointment early, on 7/7, because of our hectic schedule around his birthday. His stats:
Weight: 13lb 14.2oz (28th percentile) (was around 14lb even when I weighed him at home on 7/20)
Height: 24" (19th percentile) (was 25" at home, and I think my home measurement was correct)
Head circumference: 15.41" (26th percentile)

He was wearing 3-6 and 6 month clothes during month 4, and size 2 diapers if we used disposables (though we learned we could make Ezra's size 4s work in a pinch). He has chunky little thighs and some arm rolls. So cute.

Asher rolled over from back to tummy on July 9. He loves being on his tummy, and started sleeping in that position. He was typically sleeping 8:30pm to 9am with one waking to nurse around 3, and took 3 naps most days (around 10-11am, 2-3pm, and 5-6pm, give or take). He was super into sucking his thumb, and usually did that to fall asleep rather than nurse. Our rocking chair broke, so I wrapped him and rocked him to sleep every night.

We went to the beach with Ross's family in July, and Asher did a great job with the flights, but had a horrible time with the driving (6 hours from Atlanta to Garden City) - such that we booked flights for he second leg of our then-upcoming move. He was not thrilled about the beach itself at 3 1/2 months old, but adjusted just fine to being on vacation. We brought his dangly toys (a favorite right now) and lots of welcoming arms to hold him, and he was all set.

Asher is still just a delightful little guy!

Comments